• Professional B.S. degree in Logistics, international Relations, international trade, Engineering, Admin.
• MRP knowledge advanced.
• Materials & Production planning Experience (1.5-3 years of experience MP, MRP).
• Logistic and supply chain knowledge.
• Sourcing Models.
• SAP Advanced Knowledge (Preferred).
• Contract and finance experience.
• Very good communication skills and proficient English.
• Project Lead in execution on logistic continuous improvement.
• Microsoft Office (excel advanced).
• Sense of urgency.
• Preferred: Manufacturing industry.
• Responsible for purchased material planning process from placing purchase order.
• Follow up with supplier to deliver product to production assembly lines and/or service parts.
• Plans engineering change and coordinates into production when appropriate.
• Provides other support to production and management as required.
• Monitor aging of PO. Older than 30 days old must be closed in the ERP systems.
• Take necessary actions to ensure suppliers not delivering before the requested delivery date.
• Implementation and coordinate min / max of inventories with suppliers.
• Verify availability of Raw material prior to releasing production schedules to the shop floor.
• Manage raw material safety stock levels.
• Expedite internally and externally supplied materials to ensure production goals are meet.
• Collect data for the Score Card for suppliers every quarter.
• Manage supplier's development programs.
Job ID: 122283
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time