For Siemens Corporate Technology, we are looking for a team support of Head of Production at earliest convenient.
About Siemens Hydrogen Solutions: One of the most important challenges today is the decarbonization of the global economy. The key to meeting this challenge is to consistently expand renewable energy sources and integrate them in developed industry, energy, and mobility infrastructures. We generate “green” hydrogen from renewable energy using PEM electrolysis, and in doing so make an important contribution to the global energy transition.
What are my responsibilities?
1. Localization of Hydrogen Solutions Portfolio in China:
In close alignment with global HQ, develop the localization roadmap for Hydrogen Solutions Portfolio in China in a step-wise approach
Responsibility for the planning, implementation and management of all local production and/or assembly activities and for ensuring quality of the products, systems and solutions
Deliver all aspects of the localization process, including information, presentation, accuracy and qualification along all steps of the value chain
Responsible for certification according to locally required technical norms & regulation
Ramp-up the local Siemens capabilities for assembly and production
Customer visits together with sales regarding new requirements or on Sales/BD request
2. Partner management for local product assembly:
Execute Hydrogen Solutions local partnering concept, create required framework of technical requirements and T&C for new partners
Implement and manage the local assembly partners for Hydrogen Solutions in China
- Responsible for quality control, planning and monitoring of assembly partners, report deviations
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 5+ years experience in related business fields and job functions such as product life cycle management, quality management, manufacturing
- Experience in Siemens manufacturing environment
- Strong networking, communication and persuasive skills, good sense of empathy
- Intrinsic values to always put safety first, strong lead by example for EHS
- Solid knowledge, strong analytical and presentation skills
- Related electrical power project execution experience is a plus
- Self-motivated, strong execution mindset, team players
- Willing to take challenges and aspires to develop himself or herself
What else do I need to know?
For nearly 170 years, pioneering technologies and the business models developed from them have been the foundation of Siemens’ success. Our central research and development unit – Corporate Technology (CT) – plays an important role in this. Corporate Technology contributes to the Company’s success in many functions, including technology and innovation strategy, research and development, cooperation with universities and start-ups, patents and business excellence.
Officially opened in 2006, Corporate Technology China (CT CN) is the largest innovation branch outside Germany. Many top-notch innovators work in Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Qingdao and Tianjin. We combine the physical and the virtual worlds through our Core Technology Initiatives and research projects in the areas of data analytics, the Industrial loT, autonomous systems, systems integration, cyber security, etc. We are thus helping the Siemens Business Units turn inventions into successful innovations in the market.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website https://new.siemens.com/cn/zh/company/jobs.html
Job ID: 122284
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time