Are you passionate about growing your Matlab skills? We are looking for an energetic and talented Matlab Simulation Developer to join our DDT MC team in Bangalore.
We perform a lot of exciting roles at Digital Discrete Industries. Here, we’re hiring for a Programmers. In this role, you’ll work more as a Software Engineer in charge of one or more Software projects, Programmers also serve as Technical advisers to management and provide programming perspective on requirements. Join our team and we will offer you the opportunity to enter a special management career path.
We make real what matters
- Implementation of the model equations in C/C++ code via Matlab/Simulink and associated tools
- Understand the current environment and components of the technical solution which needs to be simulated.
- Create new simulation models using established and new modeling techniques
- Develop and Execute simulation based tests.
- Develop tests to validate simulation against design and plant operational data
- Define test acceptance criteria for simulation tests based on requirements
- Design, build and implement models that describe architecture of SINAMICS products to accurately represent reality
- Analyze the customer needs and assist in design and troubleshooting
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
What you need to make real what matters
- An engineering graduate BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent in Electrical or mechatronics or mechanical engineering with 5 +years of experience in design and development.
- Object oriented programming in MATLAB
- Good command on any scripting language
- C programming and build/make systems for C projects
- Soft skills
- Good communication skills
- Self reliant and Team player
- Analytic thinker and innovative
- Quick learner
o Good understanding of MATLAB Code Generation process
- Working knowledge of modelling in Simulink environment
- Basic knowledge of S-functions in MATLAB/Simulink
- Test automation using MATLAB (unit-test framework)
Source code management (good to have)
- Git, GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket based source code management
- Automation pipelines using Jenkins/Gitlab/Travis
- Test automation and scalability using cloud based IT infrastructure
This role is primarily based at Bangalore. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Digital Discrete Industries at: http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/digital-discrete industries.htm and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 122299
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time