Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Today, Siemens Healthineers in UAE is looking to hire a Marketing and Business Development Manager to be based in our Dubai Healthcare City office to the next possible start.
What are my responsibilities?
POINT OF CARE MIDDLEWARE SOLUTION/HOSPITAL IT SOLID EXPERIENCE
· Responsible for Point of Care informatics solution and the implementation in hospitals to connect Siemens point of care instruments to Siemens POC informatics system and hospitals LIS/HIS.
· Perform relevant software updates/upgrades for POC instruments and informatics system.
· Helping customers to achieve maximum efficiency of informatics system and resolving connectivity issues and doing the required IT maintenance.
POINT OF CARE INSTRUMENTS: Clinical Application Support.
· Support the service and application teams for both Partners and customers with the installation and application trainings.
· Support the customer’s product Demonstration and evaluation of Siemens POC solution.
DELIVER SCIENTIFIC SUPPORT IN ADHERENCE TO DEFINED PROCESSES
· Resolving customers Scientific and technical issues that escalated by customer.
· Coordination and escalation of unresolved issues and monitor to completion to drive customer satisfaction.
· Ensures close coordination with the Service team for timely closure of escalated calls.
SUPPORT CLIENTS ACROSS MESA REGION
· Willingness to travel within MESA region (70% Travelling)
What do you need to qualify for this job?
· You have Degree in IT / Electronics Engineering or in a medical field (Laboratory Diagnostics)
· You have +3 years’ experience In Vitro Healthcare industry, preferably in Healthcare IT and Point of care.
· You have experience in medical product trainings plus substantial service experience and troubleshooting. (preferably Point of Care /Healthcare IT).
· You have Language skills as fluent English is a must, and Arabic is advantage
· You have Presentation skills.
· You possess good communication and customer interaction skills.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 122365
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare FZ LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time