At Siemens Healthineers, our purpose is to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience, all enabled by digitalizing healthcare.
An estimated five million patients globally everyday benefit from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
We are a leading medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents globally. With about 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries, we will continue to innovate and shape the future of healthcare.
As part of the development of its activities, Siemens Healthineers is looking for a Communications Professional.
• Ensure implementation and consistency with overall communications strategy, taking into consideration local business strategy and regulations;
• Manage communication projects and carry out event management & PR;
• Carry out target-group-appropriate editorial implementation of the current topics specified in the global communications plan by selecting a broad range of channels (print, face-to-face, email, company website, brochures, posters, flyers, intranet and new formats);
• Define and set communications mission and strategy for employees as well as for leadership group. Ensure coherence with internal communications guidelines;
• Contribute to budget planning processes. Ensure realization and effectiveness of communications programs and monitor overall budget adherence;
• Create and edit core messages, speeches, written communications and presentations for local management, related with internal and external communications;
• Ensures effective cooperation with both, internal and external stakeholders within people topics (management, leadership, diversity, culture, EHS, etc).
• Education: University Degree in communication. Additional training in Marketing, Social Media, Digital communications and related areas will be a plus;
• Previous experience in a position with similar responsibilities;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Strategic thinking;
• Can-do attitude;
• Collaborative mindset;
• Continuous search of innovative formats;
• Excellent French & English skills.
Job ID: 122372
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare SARL
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time