SPA Quality Management Dept. Manager 西门子电力自动化 质量部门经理 （南京）
This position will lead high effective QEHS systems, Drive for continuous improvement, make sure product quality and project quality reach expected level for the organization, for Siemens and our customers.
You need to lead quality management department including engineers, technicians, specialist etc. and widely, systematically lead and drive for quality assurance measures throughout product and project lifecycles, throughout supply chains.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Leading QM Department to plan, implement and continuously improve necessary quality measures to control product quality at excellent level throughout its lifecycle.
- Leading a high effective operation of CQC, SQC as well as IQC. Conduct effective use of tools and process e.g. 8D, FEMA etc.
- Be responsible for project quality and EHS control.
- Conduct continuous improvement actions, NPS improvement measures to support business growth.
- Conduct total quality management spirit and build enterprise quality culture, promote for quality sense within the community.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- At least 5 years quality engineering experience. Mechanical or Mechanical-Electrical engineering preferred. Familiar with mechanical material quality control mechanism.
- At least 3 years as quality management team leader or department manager with outstanding leadership performance.
- Expert on implementation of 8D process;
- Rich experience on both Customer quality control and Supplier quality control;
- Leading or perform as a key member on systematic continuous improvement process for at least 3 years.
Wanted: Designers of the future.
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Job ID: 122402
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Power Automation Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time