• Should be a mechanical or electrical graduate engineer with approx. 15 years of experience in electromechanical switchgear products like MCCB, MCB, RCCB etc.
• Out of 8-10 years total experience approx. 8-10 years in design or implementation of the products and 2-3 years in handling the new product development/improvement projects.
• Additional qualification in project management will be an added advantage.
• Should have knowledge of PLM process for the products.
• Knowledge of resource planning, time scheduling, budget management and risk-based approach are very important.
• Should have good presentation skills – through live meetings and in person.
• Basic knowledge of product standard IEC60947-1, IEC60947-2 or IEC 60947-5 e.g. type of tests and its requirements, product mechanical/electrical requirements.
• Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes like moulding, process planning, tool design is added advantage.
• Knowledge and experience of ISO 9001 documentation
• Good communication skills (oral and written) along with inter-cultural working are necessary.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time