For our Industry Field Services Group, we are looking for a Part -time Automation Engineer to be located in Gebze and visit all cities in Turkey.
This role will be responsible for performing and commissioning of retrofit projects, fault intervention/elimination, repair and preventive maintenance for industrial automation and drive systems.
What are my responsibilities?
- Perform commissioning, fault intervention/elimination, repair and preventive maintenance for industrial automation and drive systems.
- Responsible for increasing own technical and application skills to improve service quality
- Understand the customer needs and take necessary actions to create appropriate solutions
- Create service sales opportunities (service and maintenance contracts, spare parts, modernization, energy efficiency, motor maintenance and repair etc.) in customer plants and forward the opportunities to the sales team
- Carry out small sized modernization projects and do the commissioning of projects on site
- Supply creative feedbacks to increase the quality of service operations and processes
- Providing know-how and sharing with other colleagues
- Supporting functions of the different automation projects
- Planning, reporting and improvement activities
- Planning, organization and execution of start-up of operations
- Supporting engineering teams on customer locations
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student or master student in faculty of in Electrical and/or Electronics, Control Engineering or related area.
- Very good command of English both written and spoken.
- Able to work min.3 days/week during winter time, 4-5 days/week during summer time.
- Good knowledge in SIMATIC PLC (S7-1200, S7-1500), HMI (Basic and Comfort Panels), Industrial Communication (SCALANCE, PROFINET, PROFIBUS), Drives (SINAMICS V/G/S- series) and Safety Technologies.
- Knowledge of solution projects
Job ID: 122452
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time