Roles & Responsibilities:
1. To provide service support to customers at a short notice and ensure customer delight
2. Drive service business portfolio ( service contract , retrofits , spare parts , repairs )
3. To provide lead generation to sales team for business growth
4. To monitor & take actions on open calls , escalated cases ,service business targets
5. Focus on industry segment like Sugar / Cranes / petrochemical /Metal/ Paper Industries apart from discrete industries which is in line with our portfolio growth commitment
6. To drive digitalization portfolio
Pre- requisites :
1. BE/ Diploma in Electrical / Electronics or similar qualification
2.Good Knowledge on Low Voltage drives with commissioning / service exposure of +5 years (for BE) / +7 years (for Diploma) experience in drives.
3. Application knowledge in the industry area of Sugar/Cranes/Petrochemical / Metal / Cement/ Paper etc.
4.Good communication skills & service attitude is important.
5. Travelling on short notice and to serve customers
6. Know how on Siemens Drives & PLC will be considered as additional benefit
Job ID: 122479
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time