Payroll Specialist, responsible for ensuring timely, accurate and effective delivery of company’s monthly payroll through 3rd party vendor in an outsourced arrangement.
This position will be located in Airport City and, reporting to the International Payroll Manager based in Ireland, focuses on payroll delivery for a number of countries in the EMEA region including Israel.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Handle the daily activities necessary to deliver payroll through in-country service providers.
• Ensure HR data is provided in a timely accurate manner to the various in-country service providers for assigned countries
• Review preliminary payroll calculations from Payroll Vendor and advise of changes, provision of final approval for each payroll
• Ensure accurate, timely delivery of payroll funds into employee accounts as well as depositing income and social taxes, benefit plan obligations and other deductions as required
• Liaison with local Finance to provide accurate cash funding requirements and appropriate documentation/authorization required for banking arrangements such as DD’s, and provide accurate monthly cash forecasting data.
• Ensure timely receipt and uploading of general ledger data as it pertains to payroll, assisting with account reconciliations for Payroll related GL Accounts
• Ensure compliance with all SOX controls
• Handle employee inquiries in a timely professional manner in liaison with in country service provider
• Ensure maintenance of appropriate supporting documentation
• Establish good working relationships
• Participate in change management activities as necessary, including development and delivery of change communications.
• Advise on the effectiveness of payroll services and recommend changes to processes or contractual obligations
• Keep current of regulatory changes impacting payroll services
• Bachelors degree in business, finance or closely related discipline
• Strong Israel payroll experience required, multi-country payroll expertise preferred
• Deadline-oriented, with strong customer service skills and quality focus
• Team-oriented and able to establish strong and effective working relationships
• Proven knowledge of payroll-related tax/legislative processes.
• Experience with SAP HR desired
• Knowledge of HR / payroll business processes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Fluency in English & Hebrew required – additional languages an advantage
Job ID: 122504
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Israel) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time