- Completes broad scope of technical tasks including installation/commissioning, maintenance and evaluation of customers equipment and systems among others (after PM100).
- Determines priorities of tasks and actions and schedules measures accordingly.
- Supports customer remotely and onsite, and provides 2nd and 3rd level user support in case of arising issues.
- Contributes to or conducts the maintenance and improvement of internal tools, equipment, processes, and data repositories.
- Contributes to or executes activities for estimation, planning, and review of technical tasks in support of overall project acquisition, negotiation, planning and management (partly before PM100).
- Adheres to relevant processes and regulations.
- May manage sub-contractors and monitors delivery.
- May be involved in technical design and developments for service offerings.
- Sound degree in Engineering - Mechanical / Electrical
- At least 3 - 5 years experience in servicing Fire Alarm system
- Good knowledge in Fire Alarm system
- Candidates who have knowledge in Security system and Building Management System will have added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Positive learning attitude
- 20 - 30% travel within Malaysia for site servicing
Job ID: 122514
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time