SPA Proposal Engineer 西门子电力自动化 方案报价工程师 （南京）
The function is to conduct business development for target market segment, EPC, O&G, PP, etc. Creating design to cost offer that fulfil the requirements of customers and support DG sales force to increase order income with a maximal gross margin.
What are my responsibilities?
- Must have Energy Automation (System / Project business) background with at least 3 years working experience.(Experience in Proposal and Business development is an advantage).
- Must speak and write English fluently.(Second foreign language is an advantage)
- Must bring experience in at least one Energy Automation business related market segment, e.g. Oil & Gas, EPC, Metal & Mining, Harbor, Power plant, etc.
- Support sales to communicate with customers about technical proposal and coordinate the technical related activity with the customers
- Carry out detail planning for the bid project, for example, developing a technical bid strategy and determining the scope of supply
- Prepare and complete bid documentation as precise as possible, make the detailed and complete technical solution and scope of supply
- Take the overall responsibility of bid including technical and commercial bid
- Work with cross function team to achieve the target set up by management team
- Conduct business development for target market segment.
What do I need to qualify?
- Work experience in Power Automation (Protection / Substation Control)
- Working experience in international company preferred;
- Project execution, site service work experience preferred.
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Job ID: 122516
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Power Automation Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time