Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
The Senior IT Engineer is technically responsible for the design, development, testing and implementation of applications & middleware logics, as well as acting as the project member. The person will be interacting with stakeholders involved and will also work closely with the team. This position is mainly focus on Application Software development in Java / J2EE technology, Database.
Your new role – challenging and future-
- As a technical member in the team, you will play a key role in design, prototyping, development, testing and implementation, of Software applications
- Involvement in Selection of Software platform, tools, suites, including Sizing and optimizing
- High performance team member and delivering quality projects, products.
- Liaison between requirement gathering team, technical team and operations (for operational handover)
- You will combine your technical vision with business judgment in making decisions to build systems that scale for the future.
- You will be executing in a fast-paced environment, driving for results and continuous improvements in Enterprise Outplacement.
- Primary point of contact for assigned, report on scope, schedule, deliverables
- Build and maintain high team morale.
- Confers with project management, engineering and manufacturing personnel to provide technical advice, develop alternatives and resolve problems.
- Java/J2EE Knowledge must be at expert level.
- Must be very strong in DB concepts, preferably in Oracle. DBA flavor is additional advantage.
- Worked on any standard frameworks like MVC, spring, hibernate, struts etc.
- Development experience in technology base Web server, portals, interfaces with Host systems
- Proven working experience in project, modules, online communication, Automation domain.
- Solid technical background with understanding and hands-on experience in software development and web/ application technologies, version management
- The position is a client facing role, Associate must be able to communicate clearly with customer and with the team.
- Oral and written communications skills must be excellent, in English
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Bachelors / Master Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science Engineering or similar degree, with 5 to 8 years of experience
· Ability to travel internationally and/or domestically
· Fluency in English
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 122521
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Postal Parcel & Airport Logistics Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time