- Work in a global R&D team with both international and local engineers to verify and validate CT (Computed Tomography) products & solutions for global market.
- Design and maintain auto test script(Ranorex) for system/software feature and performance according to the requirement specification
- Develop software test tools
- Perform auto/manual test cases and report test results
- Bachelor's degree or above in computer Science or related disciplines.
- Strong Knowledge on analysis, design, coding, and implementation on .Net applications, familiar with C#, strong OO Analysis & Design skills
- Familiar with Agile development process
- Strong knowledge on configuration management and auto test experience is preferred
- Proficiency in verbal and written English communications (CET-6 preferred)
- Medical and clinical knowledge is preferred
- At least two years experience in development(C#/C++).
Job ID: 122529
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time