Job ID: 122547
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
Next47 is a global venture firm backed by Siemens and committed to turning today's impossible ideas into tomorrow's indispensable industries. Our relationship with Siemens gives us access to international markets, a global customer base, and incomparable technical experience, all of which we use to catalyze our portfolio companies’ growth. Next47 works with startups who are using deep technologies such as artificial intelligence, augmented and virtual reality, cybersecurity, autonomous driving, IoT, robotics, and advanced manufacturing, to solve industry's most difficult and fundamental challenges. For more information, check out our website at www.next47.com.
Our Catalyst team is dedicated to multiplying the potential of Next47's portfolio companies. We break down barriers to entry for emerging startups by leveraging our own global footprint, as well as the Siemens ecosystem, spanning a broad set of industries across more than 200 countries worldwide.
Based in Munich and reporting to the Catalyst Europe hub lead, the Catalyst Principal (f/m/d) will focus on Business Development activities in service to Next47's portfolio companies. Designing and running Catalyst Projects for Next47 portfolio companies, s/he will help startups scale and increase their global growth trajectory by leveraging her/his networks to realize growth results. S/he will also facilitate innovation and thought leadership transfer from startups into Siemens and/or customers of Siemens.
Your new role
- You collaborate intensively with the global Catalyst team and with the entire Next47 team
- Together with the startups you identify potential growth opportunities and design a high-paced project sprint around them
- You develop a strong and sustainable network across the global Siemens organization and with Siemens customers
- Furthermore, you generate significant revenue growth for Next47 investments
- You initiate technology transfer from start-ups into the Siemens network including partners and customers
- You have an excellent master’s degree in engineering or economics, preferably in addition you have an obtained and MBA degree from a top university
- You have gained at least 5 years of professional experience in operations, project management or business development functions
- You bring experience with project management concepts and methodologies (e.g. Scrum / Agile)
- You are passionate about technology and innovation
- You have experience in working in and with multiple cultures due to the international character of the function
- You love challenges, remain resilient in stressful situations and project a strong result orientation with speed and sense of urgency
- You are willing to travel (~20% traveling activities)
Getting in touch with us
www.next47.com if you wish to find out more about next47 before applying.
www.siemens.de/jobs if you wish to submit your application.
Job ID: 122547
Company: Next47 GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time