We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your new position you act as a change agent across SFS (Commercial Finance), understanding the global product release roadmap whilst ensuring business commitment to go-live scope supported by the delivered test plan
- You build and lead the testing team to success in your project, define the scope of testing within the context of each release or delivery as well as deploy and manage resources for test specification and execution
- Additionally, you apply the appropriate test measurements and metrics to the product and the testing team and plan, deploy and manage the testing effort
- Further, you develop and automate test cases upon definition and optimize the testing scope as well as develop and introduce measures and processes to increase the testing quality
- By developing, monitoring and continuously analyzing KPI’s, you ensure transparent communication across the project teams as well as stakeholders
- As test manager, you define the role of testing within the organization
- The foundation of your success is a master’s or bachelor’s degree in IT, Finance or business studies
- You bring at least five years of professional experience in the area of Financial Services (Consulting or IT) where you gained project experience, specifically as a project workstream leader, a business analysist or test manager with functional, business and IT expertise
- You convince us with in depth knowledge about commercial, asset and equipment financing, leasing, accounting processes, software testing as well as the functional and technical aspects of asset management financial systems
- You are methodically skilled in process reengineering, IT system analysis and support as well as presentation techniques
- Ideally you are well familiar with the software Sopra Banking – Cassiopae, SAP, Basic SQL, the testing tools HP ALM, HP AGM, HP UFT Automated Testing as well as reporting tools such as Tableaux and SAP HANA
- Advanced oral and written communication skills in English complete your profile, French or Spanish skills are an advantage in your working environment
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 122550
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time