Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as IT Business Analyst (m/f/d) for Real Estate to establish our future Real Estate IT Service landscape.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are the global IT Business Analyst for all Real Estate (RE) related IT demands
- You translate demands and process needs into IT strategy and consult the business accordingly
- You define the Real Estate IT target architecture and roadmap
- You orchestrate and support IT projects for digitalizing Real Estate
- You establish the IT Service and Operations Delivery Model for all Real Estate IT Services considering nearshoring and outsourcing options
- You closely collaborate with your IT colleagues (IT Business Analysts) for other Business Functions (e.g. Human Resources, Treasury) as well as Expert Teams (e.g. Infrastructure or Automation)
- As Business Relationship Manager you will foster Business Stakeholder and Business Partner collaboration
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a degree in a subject related to information technology or business administration
- You have several years’ experience as IT Business Analyst, IT Demand Manager, IT Business Relationship Manager or IT Service Manager
- Ideally you also have experience with Real Estate (SaaS and on-premise) applications (e.g. Planon, Access solutions)
- You have advanced knowledge of all ITSM processes (e.g. Change Management, Demand Management) and service management systems (e.g. ServiceNow)
- You have initial experience and/or knowledge of project planning, management and implementation methodology
Your attributes and skills:
- You possess strong analytical, methodical and problem-solving skills
- You are able to work independently and know how to prioritize conflicting demands
- You are a team player and enjoy working in an international and cross-functional team
- You are fluent in German and English
- Today is about tomorrow - You strive to continuously improve and reinvent yourself by learning new technologies and market trends
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 122565
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time