We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
Siemens Financial Services (SFS) provides business-to-business financial solutions. Around the globe, we support customer investments with project and structured financing as well as leasing and equipment finance.
What part will you play?
- In your new role you create mobile and web applications that redefine the way in which we interact with our customers and implement customer journeys in the small and mid-ticket financing segment
- You actively engage stakeholders to introduce, build, test and validate ideas for improved digital go-to-market solutions
- Further, you develop ideas for digitalization of the financial services industry into proof-of-concept and you are testing them with customers, partners and internal decision takers
- You influence change and manage small project teams in an agile working environment across Sales, Risk, Operations and IT
- In addition, you drive digital innovation projects based on market trends and develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- The foundation of your success is a successfully completed degree or corresponding training in the field of IT or similar
- You have gained more than 4 years of professional experience in IT, ideally you have collected experience in financial services, business administration or banking projects
- In the field of IT Services, you have performed successfully as Front End Developer and bring knowledge of interaction design and architecture, extensive experience in the development of Java-based business applications and you will find creative ways to solve UX problems such as usability
- Your personality is characterized by initiative, willingness to change, analytical thinking, organizational skills as well as a strong customer and team orientation
- Excellent communication skills in business-fluent German and English complete your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 122566
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time