- As a regulatory expert you are responsible for compliance with regulatory requirements in audit areas such as MaRisk or BAIT (German regulatory requirements).
- In your new position you define global processes and implement procedures, controls, security and prevention measures to ensure compliance with these key legal regulations and requirements (including training for employees on regulatory issues).
- You advise the IT management team on issues of regulatory relevance and act as the interface to internal and external auditors as well as supervisory authorities with regard to supervisory issues in regulatory audit areas.
- You continuously implement improvements, take decisions in critical cases and ensure sustainable solutions.
- In your area of responsibility, you drive our transformation towards collaborative agile IT. This includes promoting self-organized, autonomous teams, strengthening the personal responsibility of each individual and creating an environment characterized by trust, openness and motivation.
- You have successfully completed your studies in economics, information technology or law and ideally have an additional qualification in IT compliance, information security or IT risk management.
- You have many years of relevant experience in the financial industry, in regulatory requirements (MaRisk, BAIT or comparable regulations) and their interpretation.
- Ideally, you already have initial experience in accompanying internal or external audit procedures.
- Audit-specific certifications and knowledge of common auditing standards, such as ISACA, are desirable.
- Your ability to think in a structured and conceptual way and your quick comprehension are complemented by initiative, assertiveness, conflict resolution, independence, a high sense of responsibility and discretion.
- In order to find your way in your international environment, you are able to speak and write English and German fluently.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 122581
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time