We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You develop leads with external customers in a sustainable manner, manage inquiries, establish successful business cases and derive possible offerings
- Moreover, you are responsible for the preparation of comprehensive offers, the approval process with senior management and the timely offer submission together with the support of the PM bid
- You manage the correct presentation of the offer calculation with an adequate risk judgement as well as negotiate agreements and contracts and close them on business terms
- Furthermore, you monitor the execution of projects in your customer accounts, negotiate changes and claims and expand the offerings
- You collaborate with assigned regional units and leads as well as coordinate and consult dedicated management roles
- Additionally, you have a trustful and close cooperation with Marketing, Product Management and Project Management in matters of strategic and tactical positioning
- You support the implementation and continuous improvement of an organizational framework and contribute lessons learned from previous offers and projects
- You successfully completed your master’s degree in Electrical/Chemical or Industrial engineering, respectively related engineering fields
- Moreover, you have a longtime experience as Sales Manager for project/solutions business, ideally in a multinational company and various industries as well as longtime experience in technical functions (Eng./R&D) and an additional Business Development or Product Management Experience
- You have profound experience in management of various senior stakeholders (Authorities, Exec. Management internal & external)
- Fluent English & German language round off your profile, further languages would be beneficial
- In your new role, you are willing to travel frequently and in international environment
- Personally, you convince with passion for renewables related energy markets
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 122603
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time