Job title: C#.Net Developer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· You will be responsible for Analytic capabilities, ability to learn quickly and organizational skills
· You do Abstraction capability and logical thinking
· You do Social competence: the ability to work in teams and excellent communication skills
· You do Customer-focused behavior, proactive action and initiative
· You Capability to collaborate with responsibility and respect
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Qualification: BE / B. Tech / MCA / ME / M. Tech
· You should have 3-6 years’ work experience in Software Engineering especially in professional Language: C# and VB.net, SQL, Linq, Java Script, JQuery
· Database:SQL Server
· Platforms: Window
· Technology: VSTO (Excel and Outlook), Parallal computing, ASP.net, MVC, WEB Services (Rest + SOAP), Windows application
· Tools: Jira/ Any Ticeting tools, IIS
· Source Control: TFS/SVN/GIT
· Good to have: VBA (Excel Micro), Window Services, AJOR.
- We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 122642
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time