We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. It follows that the buildings where we spend our lives have an enormous impact on our lives. On what we do, how we feel, who we are, who we become.
At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. A precise place to learn. A magnificent place to grow.
Building Technology is an in-house global competence center for software engineering. We work closely with the Siemens Divisions to engineer creative products and services across the world.
Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
Here is your role. What part will you play?
· You will participate in requirement discussion and clarifications and perform effort estimation
· You should understand existing high- and low-level design and actively participate in design reviews
· You will also participate in code reviews, do Static Code Analysis ( FXCop, Re-sharper etc.) and Dynamic Code Analysis.
· You will be doing Configuration Management: Check in, Check out, Branching, Labeling, Merging
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· You should have any of the following educational qualifications: M.Sc./MCS/MCA/BE/B Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication /Electrical)
· Your relevant experience should be 2-3 years in Golang and overall programming experience of 4-6 years
· You should have relevant experience with: Golang, REST and Cybersecurity
· You are expected to have knowledge of developing microservices and have experience with Auth0 is preferred
· You should also have exposure to cloud application deployment, containerization, docker etc.
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
· Competitive compensation
· An opportunity to shape the future of autonomous systems
· World-class researchers and engineers as team members
· We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Building Technology at: http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/building-technologies.htm and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 122646
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time