Siemens Healthineers are currently recruiting for Imaging Sales Specialist roles in the London area. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is highly competitive, works well in a team-selling environment and strives to win and be successful.
We are searching for experienced sales professionals to sell our premium imaging solutions and build strong partnerships with strategic accounts. Our products are industry and clinically recognised as being the best for both patient care and health care providers.
Siemens offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Duties and Responsibilities
· Achieve business objectives for the assigned territory (for example, penetration of target accounts with Siemens product/solution/service offerings).
· Guide the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals and budgets.
· Develop, builds and cultivate long-term relationships with key stakeholders within the customer organisation.
· Assist management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
· Lead territory team reviews and updates of account plan based on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
· Use all available Sales and CRM tools to create a value proposition for the customer (needs, wants and drivers).
Required Qualifications and Experience
· Candidates will have 5+ years capital equipment sales experience to a hospital and/or imaging centres preferably or equivalent clinical/technical experience.
· Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
· Valid Driving License.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
· Specific experience selling diagnostic imaging equipment, preferably Ultrasound
· 5+ years’ experience in sales role, healthcare field preferred.
· Professional sales training, for example SPIN Selling, Strategic Selling, Professional Selling Skills etc.
Siemens offers a generous benefits package including company car, excellent health care benefits and sales compensation program with sufficient opportunity for rewards and recognition.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT.
Job ID: 122647
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time