Siemens Healthineers are recruiting for a Clinical Applications Specialist, to provide technical support and clinical education to current and potential customers within the field of Ultrasound.
Working as part of our sales team, covering the London region, this will be a field-based role, providing support of clinical demonstrations, system installations and customer education in Siemens Healthineers’ Ultrasound products.
Candidates must have recent experience of working in a clinical department or of working in a competitor company in a similar role and will be either a PGDip Medical Ultrasound Sonographer or have several years of experience gained within a busy ultrasound department.
Duties and responsibilities
- To carry out demonstrations and provide applications support for the full range of Siemens Acuson Ultrasound Equipment within a defined geographical area of the UK. Travel to other areas of the country will be required as part of your role.
- To provide effective customer training and follow-up support post sale, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- To prepare and deliver presentations to clinical professionals at customer sites or universities as required.
- To support the sales team at national and local exhibitions with on stand demonstrations and to provide support during customer visits.
- To support the development and maintenance strong relationships with Key customers in the UK.
- To maintain strong relationships within the US team, service department and Siemens Healthcare group to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Keep up to date with current ultrasound products and software to maximise customer demonstration success and be able to provide effective advice on product performance.
- Candidates must be a qualified DMU or PGDip Medical Ultrasound Sonographer (or equivalent) with a several years of experience of working in a busy Ultrasound department.
- Candidates should have recent experience of working in a clinical department or of working in a competitor company in a similar role.
- Good interpersonal and verbal communication skills and the ability to use these skills to drive positive relationships with customers and colleagues are required.
- Self motivated and able to work independently with a focus on achieving the objectives for the business.
- Effective planning and organisational skills
- Flexibility regarding travel throughout the UK and on occasions North West Europe and spending time away from home.
Desire/Interest in developing expertise product knowledge within the Ultrasound field
- Flexible/Adaptable to changing business requirements
- Good Time Management skills
- Demonstrates good application of the Siemens Values – Responsibility, Integrity and Excellence.
- IT Literate - experience with MS Office
- Valid Driving License
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience of using/working with Siemens Ultrasound Products desirable but not essential
- Prior experience as working as a Clinical Applications Specialist in a reputable Ultrasound Company.
- Experience of teaching in a clinical setting and the confidence to present to groups of people.Experience working in a Sales Role with an understanding of the business environment.
Job ID: 122648
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time