Job Title: Project Manager SI
Due to continued growth and projects demand we are looking for a Project Manager for Smart Infrastructure (SI). Position location in Dnipro region.
What are my responsibilities?
· Create work breakdown structure
· Identify customer requirements
· Long term planning and resource allocation
· Identify risks and develop mitigation plans
· Manage all project activities: design, procurement, manufacturing, assembly, delivery, construction.
· Provide service support to customers throughout the life of the project
· Manage project cost
· Monitor and control overall project performance to address deviations from plan
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· 3-5 years of Project Management Experience
· Higher technical education (for example, university degree in electrical field, energy sector).
· Leadership, communication skills and the ability to interact at a high level is essential.
· Project Management in Context, Planning the Strategy, Executing the Strategy
· Fluent in written and spoken English
· Certificate IPM
Job ID: 122649
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: 100% foreign owned subsidiary Siemens Ukraine
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time