Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as a PhD (m/f/divers) Industry 4.0 in Healthcare Device Development.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will develop reusable models for different challenges in the health care system at different operating levels (doctor's practice, hospitals, health level).
- You conceive future scenarios in hospitals, e.g. artificial intelligence, automation, etc.
- You will be responsible for the continuous improvement and deepening of our knowledge by drawing on new empirical findings and insights.
- You will evaluate different simulation scenarios in concrete use cases
- You are working on your dissertation in cooperation with the partner university - further details and the title of the dissertation as well as the field of research are to be defined in cooperation with the university.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a medical degree or alternatively a Master of Science in Engineering, Computer Science or Physics.
- You have experience working in a hospital, e.g. as a doctor or MTRA.
Your attributes and skills:
- You have very good analytical skills
- You are highly motivated, independent in your research and creative in your thinking.
- You have excellent communication skills as well as a comprehensive knowledge of English in oral and written form.
- You have a high willingness to perform and excellent team skills
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Arne Wassermann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 122652
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Part-time