Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Mainten and monitor CRM system quality (sh@re, BOAT), improve regional market transparency
2. Analyze & monitor sales performance, keep FC accurancy
3. Support GM to drive KAM business(BP authorization/ BPC/ Bid authorization, etc)
4. Support GM on business communications preparation. (Business driving/ project follow up/ sales process training)
5. Coordinate and facilitate the doctor training meetings and activities,eg., marketing events, etc.
6. Support GM on operation business reporting
7. Timely fulfill other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Your qualifications and experience:
1. More than 3 year working experience sales analysis and business operation.
2. Eager to learn, self-driven, detail oriented, responsible, positive thinking, team player
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do
not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company
location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to
Job ID: 122662
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time