SIEMENS AG is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of efficient power generation and power transmission solutions and a pioneer in infrastructure solutions as well as automation, drive and software solutions for industry.
Large Drive Application, a portfolio company of SIEMENS AG engineers and produces heavy-duty electrical drive systems for medium and high voltage ranges: electrical motors, converters and generators. Additionally, the unit offers special large drives for ships, mines and rolling mills. Its digitalization expertise and outstanding service keeps the performance and availability of the offered drives at the maximum.
As a Financial head and Business Administrator in an industry leading organization, you will be a team player located in Thailand, Bangkok working along with a dynamic team of Sales, technical support and functional report to the LDA ASEAN FIN head. Together as a team, we optimize, expand and grow the business.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Handling of all commercial and financial activities for the LDA business in Thailand (Sales support/ Order handling/ Financial controlling)
- Financial responsible for P/L of LDA in Thailand
- Analyzing the business performance, including the profitability, revenue, pricing and costs
- Controlling and reporting topics (FC, Budget, Management analysis)
- Identify and implement improvement measures to optimize business profitability and cash performance.
- Interface for audit/ RC support functions
- Risk management and project execution
- Special tasks for ASEAN LDA management
- Support on supply chain management topics (Logistics, incl. procurement)
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- Degree in Business Administration or finance related
- Commercial, Finance and Accounting background at least 5 years
- Siemens background will be added advantage
- Strong experience in product business and preferred project business
- Strong English skill and preferred Thai
- SAP knowledge
- Strong background in cost and profit controlling and reporting
- Strong self-motivation and initiative
- Drive and commitment
- Leadership skills
Job ID: 122683
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time