• Project management of advanced service business and complex service projects for Gas/Steam Turbine /Generator/ gas compressors related to the O&G and industrial applications Services.
• Coordination with different stakeholders including product competence centers.
• Create project plans (schedule, cost, risk & opportunity, crisis, procurement, quality, resources ….etc).
• Determine required project resources.
• Define sub-contractor requirements.
• Conduct kick-off/project progress update meetings.
• Conduct regular review meetings with project team.
• Ensure proper implementation of claim management.
• Create additional sales opportunities during project implementation.
• Ensure successful project closure (PAC, TOC, FAC…etc).
• Maintain strong customer relationship.
• Determine sales opportunities for products and services.
• Prepare and negotiate offers/contracts with customers.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• B.Sc. Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from a reputable university.
• 5 years’ experience in similar field.
• Certified Project Manager (IPMA/PMP) would be a plus.
• Ability for frequent travelling local and international, work site presence during service delivery.
• Excellent negotiation & communication skills are essential.
• Self-motivated and target oriented.
• Excellent command of English language is a must.
Job ID: 122686
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Technologies S.A.E.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time