Dresser-Rand, A Siemens Business is one of the largest global suppliers of custom-engineered rotating equipment solutions for long-life, critical applications in the oil, gas, chemical, petrochemical, process, power, military, and other industries worldwide.
Kongsberg Norway is home to Dresser-Rand worldwide center of excellence for gas turbines and mechanical driven gas turbine packages. With a gas turbine power range from 1 to 55 MW Dresser-Rand AS supports the oil and gas industry on offshore and land-based installations around the world.
- Mechanical discipline lead in projects with overall responsibility for the mechanical design of GT package and auxiliary modules.
- Perform Finite Element structural stress analysis and hand calculations as required.
- Ensure compliance of GT structures to fatigue requirements.
- In project execution phase represent mechanical engineering in client meetings, supplier meeting, internal project and production meetings.
- Secure quality and on time delivery of customer documentation according to project SMDR.
- Mechanical 3D design, modeling, 2D Fabrication and assembly drawings in NX and Teamcenter.
- Lead Design Review’s of documents prior to release.
- BOM structure in Teamcenter and NX.
- Secure that mechanical design, drawings, specification and procedures are in line with D-R processes and complies with customer specifications, international standards and local regulations.
- Procurement specification for mechanical equipment and material.
- Assist and participate FAT’s and MC activities
- Review and approve documentation from suppliers
- Bachelor degree or higher in mechanical engineering.
- Good NX and Teamcenter skills.
- Advanced knowledge in FEM (preferably Nastran).
- Industry experience in fatigue with hand calculations and FEA.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with packaging design of rotating equipment to oil and gas market, onshore and offshore.
- Experienced with international standards and design compliance with applicable API ,ASME, ISO.
- Familiar with ATEX.
- Experience with review and understand CFD analysis reports.
- Familiar/Confident user with IT tools required in Engineering (Excel, Word, PDF editor…)
- Good English skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to adapt and execute task on short notice.
Job ID: 122695
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand AS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time