Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
NEO New Oncology GmbH – a Siemens Healthineers Company – is a dynamically growing diagnostics company offering products for molecular diagnostics to identify optimal treatment options for cancer patients. Our technology platform “NEO” is based on next generation sequencing and proprietary computer algorithms. NEO reliably identifies therapy-relevant genetic alterations from standard clinical material such as FFPE specimens and liquid biopsies with short turnaround times and highest accuracy.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, then immerge into the development process of a medical software with all it´s technical, regulatory, customer-focused and economic aspects.
Then come and join our global team as Full stack Enterprise Java Developer (m/w/divers) in the NEOdb Team.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· You participate as developer in the entire development lifecycle of our distributed microservice-oriented customer-facing application NEOdb, based on AngularJS, the Spring Framework, Spring Cloud and other modern components like Spring security and Spring Data/JPA.
· You ensure our high software quality standard by developing and extending our automated test and behaviour-driven end-to-end testing suites.
· You collaborate with software architects, developers, validation specialists and bioinformatician as well as with IT infrastructure specialists
· You work in a regulated environment and ensure consistent technical documentation conforming to mandatory standards like IEC 62304, IEC 62366 and ISO 13485.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at www.newoncology.com
Your qualifications and experience:
· This position may suit you best, if you have a high affinity with IT and QM related topics.
· You have several years of relevant work experience in full stack enterprise software development in Java, the Spring Framework, its component libraries.
· You have solid skills in frontend development, preferably with AngularJS and relevant modern tool suites.
· Knowledge of continuous delivery platforms like Jenkins is a plus, as are skills of scripting languages (e.g. Python, Bash) and UNIX like operating systems.
· You are familiar to the SCRUM framework and application lifecycle management systems.
Your attributes and skills:
You are a true team player with excellent communication skills, business focused, pragmatic and a well-structured way of thinking and working.
You bring problem-solving ability and attitude combined with a self-organized and independent working attitude.
You are used to work cross-functionally and make things happen with the right sense of urgency and impact.
You are fluent in English, written and verbal
High level of German, written and verbal is a plus
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Arne Wassermann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 122714
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: NEO New Oncology GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time