Department: Controlling and Finance
Mode of Employment: limited / part-time
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) assists top management in making informed decisions. We work in multidisciplinary teams on a global basis to analyze critical business issues, assess their potential impact and work together with top management to take appropriate actions.
Join our team now as working student (m/f/d) – HR Recruiting/Talent Acquisition in Munich.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• You are responsible for our applicant tracking system and help us to identify and convince the best applicants for our department. This includes posting our vacancies on internal and external job boards
• You support the Recruiting Managers in their daily business and offer on-request support in preparing presentations and reports for management meetings, as well as posts for internal and external networks
• Open for more challenges? Take part in different HR related projects within our team (e.g. sourcing activities)
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• You are enrolled in Business Administration, Psychology or equivalent studies
• Ideally, you have already gained first experience in an HR environment
• An independent working style combined with strong communication skills come naturally to you
• You highly value teamwork and open-minded thinking
• You possess good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and a good command of English and German (written and spoken)
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees.
Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.
Job ID: 122719
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time