Pre- requisites :
1. BE/ Diploma in Electrical / Electronics or similar qualification
2.Good Knowledge on Low Voltage drives with engineering & commissioning / service exposure of +5 years (for BE) / +7 years (for Diploma) experience in drives.
3. Application knowledge in the industry area of Sugar/Cranes/Petrochemical / Metal / Cement/ Paper etc.
4.Good communication skills & service attitude is important.
5. Travelling on short notice and to serve customers
6. Know how on Siemens Drives & PLC will be considered as additional benefit
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Plan and visit customers to meet the retrofit target and support requirements of customers
2. Drive service business portfolios (Spares, Contract, Retrofit, Digitalization etc.)
3. Routinely discuss and communicate on retrofit opportunities with regional colleagues. To do selection & sizing of Motors, VFD systems
4. Study of Tender documents & Preparing Techno-commercial offers
5. Focus on industry segment like Sugar / Cranes / petrochemical /Metal/ Paper Industries apart from discrete industries which is in line with our portfolio growth commitment
Job ID: 122743
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time