Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Cooperate closely with Business Units on the solution definition
• Define technical standards and development guidelines
• Oversee the design process for application software
• Create technical documents
• Conduct technical reviews
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate
• Strong knowledge of back end development - Java & Node.js
• Experience with Cloud/AWS development stack: serverless computing, microservices, CloudFoundry (bonus: AWS certification - Architect Associate)
• Experience working with RDBMSs (one or more of MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (one or more of MongoDB, Graph DB, etc.)
• Experience working with CI/CD tools - Git, Jenkins, GitLab CI etc.
• Experience with unit test frameworks
• Strong analytical, creative, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Experience in writing technical documentation
• English fluency.
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 122763
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time