What are the job descriptions?
- Involve in all the phases of PLC system upgrades which include project management, proposals drafting, designing, Programming, testing, start-up and commissioning.
- Coordinate with customers, suppliers and subcontractors to design, test and commission Automation Projects.
- Specify components to be used in the Automation systems and interface with customers / vendors
- Responsible for programming automation and controls systems involving PLCs (programmable logic controllers).
- Perform on site servicing, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of PLC System
- Develop good relationships with customers
- Provide technical support to customers as well as internal users
- Conduct training for External and Internal Customer.
- Responsible for equipment installations, preventative maintenance, technical support & 24/7 emergency services to our service contracts customers.
- 24 / 7 Standby for Service Contract Customer (Rotating basic)
What do i have to do to qualify for this role?
- Degree or Diploma in Electronics / Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- Must have proven experience in PLC logic and programming with Siemens PLCs, example PCS7, Simatics S7 300/400 and S7-1200/1500
- Must have proven experience in Siemens SCADA, example WinCC, WinCC Comfort and WinCC flexible.
- Experience in interpreting customer specifications, electrical drawings, P&ID diagram with specification of system components (reactors, transformers, PLC, etc.)
- Experience in writing test procedures, basic knowledge of AutoCad, PLC programming
- Experience in Automotive, Food Processing, Bio-Tech, Pharmaceutical, Semiconductor, or Water/Wastewater industries is a plus.
- Experience with set up and troubleshooting of industrial networks including Ethernet, Ethernet/IP, Profinet and Profibus.
- Strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills as this role will require the individual to support new development projects, gather customer requirements, and perform analytical programming.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in programming leadership as well as the ability to develop and implement standard engineering practices, as well as provide detailed documentation upon project completion.
- Able to develop HMI utilizing like WinCC, WinCC Flexible and WonderWare Team player with field work experience and good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to travel for overseas short term projects.
Job ID: 122784
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time