Consultant - Project Management
We provide support in Project Services and Transformation, Digital Solutions and Delivery Management.
We offer joint operations and digitalization services for Global Business Services and work closely alongside the entire Shared Services organization.
We make optimal use of the possibilities of new technologies such as Business Process Management (BPM) and Robotics as enablers for efficient and effective implementations around the globe. Our mission is to provide proficient project management support as per Project Management @Siemens methodology to business lines in global business services.
Change the future with us
- You are PMI/ PMP Certified.
- You will be a project manager delivering Project Transitions, IT tool implementations and providing project management support on small (simple, moderate and complex) projects for Siemens Internal partners.
- You have exposure to end-to-end coordination and management of projects, change management, process management and stakeholder management
- You are accurate in project reporting, managing project timeline and budgets of medium complexity
- You have a good understanding of all the project management knowledge areas and should have demonstrated these in your previous projects
- You can deal and communicate effectively with complex organizational environments that may at times be ambivalent or political
- You are excellent team player; able to work with virtual and global cross functional organizations, but ability to work independently on their topic and be proactive.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are graduate or post graduate in management and have experience in Project Management for about 3-8 years handling Project management for (IT or ITES).
- You are either PMI Training and certification expert or Agile SCRUM Master certified.
- You have Advanced knowledge in Microsoft packages such as MS Excel, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Project Application
- You have problem solving issues that arise during development, Handle escalations and deep dive into the issue and handle customer expectations
- You have excellent Verbal and written Communication skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer, how about you?
This role is in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at:
Job ID: 122793
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time