We make real what matters
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitization. We connect the virtual and the real world, making life and work easier, faster and more efficient. Become part of our team of around 380,000 people worldwide and help us realize the full potential of digitization.
The role is for Mendix, which is part of Siemens Digital Industries since 2018. Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprise’s digital future — business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs — to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
Mendix accelerates the digital transformation by bridging the gap between business and IT. Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Mendix just opened up an office in Germany last year to cover the DACH region. As a next step we are now ready to kick start the Swiss market and want to hire an Enterprise Account Executive.
Your new responsibilities
- Developing opportunities and sales accounts across various industry segments in Switzerland
- Identifying and qualifying high value opportunities for Mendix within Enterprise accounts
- Building relationships and establishing communications at the highest executive levels in your accounts to understand their needs and priorities as well as to speed up and simplify the deal process
- Confirm and communicate the differentiated value of Mendix to the customer at both the technical and business levels
- Understanding the formal and informal buying process in the customer's environment
- Identifying the customer approvers, decision makers, and influencers, and develop strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence
- Taking a core role in the closing process including negotiations and procurement activities
- Consistently communicating and brainstorming with extended team around all aspects of account and opportunity development
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor's Degree or international equivalent
- 5+ years direct sales experience to Enterprise customers and a demonstrated track-record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota and performance targets
- Familiar with the Swiss Market and you have an extensive network within Swiss Enterprise accounts
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage customer executive relationships at the highest levels
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team
- Outstanding communication skills, you are fluent both in German and English
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies
- Strong orientation to team communication and collaboration
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce.com to maintain a current and accurate pipeline
- Self-starter, used to work independent
- Fluency both in English and German
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues
Video Siemens in Zurich
Homepage Siemens as an employer
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. As such, we can only accept your application via our application platform (using the «Application» button). Please be aware that applications sent by e-mail will not be answered and will simply be deleted. Should you have any questions about this job offer, please contact email@example.com mentioning the job ID in your e-mail. We look forward to receiving your full application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 122827
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time