you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens
Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and
passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our
long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Marketing Communication Specialist.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Plan and manage yearly corporate level mega events and exhibitions internally and externally.
2. Well understand company branding messages, guidelines, business strategies and priorities. Work closely with various stakeholders (global, BA, region, management) to work out the integrated project plan and put into quality execution.
3. Assist Marcom Manager to centrally manage budget planning, tracking and monitoring.
4. Collaborate with procurement to manage agency performance to ensure project delivering outcome.
Your qualifications and experience:
· Bachelor degree or above with major in communication, marketing, medical related
· Above 3 years working experience in marketing/communication field with mega projects management experience, medical device related field preferred, MNC experience preferred
· Excellent communication skill with multi-stakeholders internally and externally
· Ability to work independently as well as great team player.
· Excellent in MS Office, good at Excel and PowerPoint
· Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
· Positive attitude, out-going personality, hard-working, self-motivated, open-minded, details management.
· Able to work under high pressure/ Able to handle multiple tasks.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 122835
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time