Controls Assurance Manager
We are Siemens Financial Services (SFS), providing tailored financial solutions to drive business models of the future.
Automation, electrification and digitalisation are rapidly changing the way we do business – and the way we live. Our people at SFS help support investments in related technology by offering project finance, equipment and leasing solutions, structured finance, capital loans and advisory services.
Your new role:
- Ensure that Compliance and Governance standards are met, with particular regard to Systems, Controls and business risks, ensuring these are implemented, communicated and maintained across SFS operations.
- Development of systems and processes to implement, deliver and report on Risk & Internal Control (RIC) Framework Programmes demonstrating alignment with external regulatory environment principles.
- Prepare internal RIC reports and reviews for internal stakeholders.
- Proactive engagement with all functional areas across SFS UK, undertaking analytical review of processes, ensuring appropriate internal controls are in place and advising on improvements and efficiencies.
- Supporting ongoing development of a Business and Operational Risk framework, ensuring systems and processes are embedded including establishing Key Risk Indicators - ongoing assurance, monitoring and reporting, maintenance of a Risk Register together with review / audit of controls and mitigants
- Facilitate implementation of policies, circulars and guidelines and support development of SFS UK specific policies, management of cascade process, reviews, training and awareness.
What we're looking for:
- Systems and controls analysis and assurance
- Background in either audit or financial services preferred
- Professional qualification in compliance / audit / IT
- Strong communication skills including report writing
- Able to influence colleagues at all levels, and communicate governance, business risk and internal control issues in a clear and straightforward way
- Ability to identify and facilitate efficiencies and enhancements
- Analytical thinker who can focus on detail with a commercial appreciation and pragmatic outlook, able to lead debate and drive change whilst bearing in mind strategic requirements
Our benefits package includes a generous base salary plus annual bonus. We have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you. We offer 26 days holiday (which increases with service), up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme and employee discounts just to name a few.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognize that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Apply now and make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
Job ID: 122836
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time