Mode of Employment: Limited
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
What part will you play?
Our team supports the Project Logistics Services (PLS) Organization in the Headquarters for the hosting and maintenance of our PLS environment, share point, intranet presence and the framework for Continuous Improvement and digitalization for the global PLS community. We are looking for a working student who will support mainly in the preparation of surveys and analysis.
· You will develop and support the hosting of the PLS Share Point landscape in a methodical way
· Bring in your analytics skills while supporting the team with reporting and surveys
· Keep our documents, reports as well as our intranet presence up to date on a regular basis
· We will also involve you in market analysis for the PLS function
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· You are Bachelor or Master student and available for at least two more semesters
· We are looking forward to your support on ideally 4 days a week and 20 hours / week
· You have first experience in reporting and analytics
· We are searching for a communicative person with moderation skills who is fluent in English and German
· If you enjoy analytical tasks – what are you waiting for? – click on APPLY NOW!
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying. If you have more questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 122839
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time