We provide transactional and digital Opportunity-to-Cash services from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We support Siemens businesses in driving top-line growth, profitability, cash conversion and customer intimacy. We are increasing efficiency across different businesses through process reengineering, simplification, digital services and Opportunity-to-Cash integration. We act as one global team, jointly delivering maximum value to our customers as their trusted Partner of Choice by driving E2E processes and digital transformation in an entrepreneurial way.
Change the future with us
- You will build new systems with ASP.NET / MVC / C# / SQL Server 2012/2014/2017
- You will also build and maintain web application developed with ASP.NET/ MVC, SQL Server 2012/2014, web-services, web APIs
- You will develop new functionality on existing software products build in same technology mentioned above
- You will participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
- You will create SRS (Software Requirement Specification) document and Technical Specification Document for applications.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have at least 4-6 years of experience as a .NET developer
- You have experience with ASP.NET/C#/MVC, SQL Server (2012/2014 preferred) and solid understanding on object-oriented programming (OOP)
- You have strong knowledge of .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2015, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, ASMX and WCF Web Services, ADO.NET and Entity Framework
- You have strong knowledge of software implementation best practices and designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access)
- You have ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures and adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the craft of things to come. We are looking forward to getting to know you. We are Siemens with collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 122847
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time