Siemens PLM Software helps companies of all sizes around the world to transform their business and develop innovative products and services. Our customers are better equipped to respond successfully to the challenges of digitalization. Our solutions optimize their processes from planning and development through manufacturing and lifecycle support to realize innovation
Siemens PLM are looking for an outgoing and highly motivated Partner Management Executive with a solid sales record, work ethic, excellent judgment, and a desire to build a long-term career with us.
Key areas of responsibilities:
The Partner Manager Executive role will be responsible for managing the relationship between Siemens PLM’s Partners and Siemens. The main areas of responsibility are:
- The main point of contact for the partner at all levels from partner principal to sales, presales, consulting etc..
- Being a partner’s trusted adviser
- Developing a business plan and driving activity in support of the business plan across all areas of the partner business.
- Coaching partner employees in sales opportunities
- Representing Siemens at partner customers and prospects
- Partners can either be established or new and developing
The products that this role are responsible for are potentially across all aspects of the PLM portfolio. However exact responsibilities will depend on the skills of the successful candidate. It would be desirable to have experience of aspects of engineering or manufacturing software within a PLM context.
A typical week would involve approximately 3 days of travel around the UK, a day in the Siemens’ Solihull office and a day at a convenient office location / home. There is some overseas travel for training and meetings with peers.
Key skills required:
- Knowledge of some aspects of the PLM market and technology
- Able to deal at a business level and at a product level with partners
- Experience in Engineering / Manufacturing / Support with experience selling PLM solutions
- Able to work effectively with minimal oversight
Education, Experience & Requirements:
- Outgoing personality with a desire to build relationships with customers
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic
- Travel in the UK & some travel in Europe
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens PLM Software are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Siemens PLM Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
Job ID: 122851
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time