· You will be the commercial contact towards customers, suppliers, partners and other internal and external stakeholders such as banks, insurance companies, staff functions as well towards other Siemens companies.
· You will have responsibility of the financial results within the project, such as managing the projects risks and opportunities in collaboration with the technical project manager.
You will be
responsible to fulfill the commercial contract requirements such as “terms and
conditions”, invoicing, payments, financial warranties, taxes, insurances,
hedging, claim management as well as budgeting, follow-ups and reporting.
· You have an academic degree, preferably within business/economy.
· We believe that you are commercially experienced, can handle commercial issues in a professional manner and that you have at least 5 years of experience from a similar role.
· You understand the value of satisfying your customer and have experience cooperating with customers in different cultures.
· You are outgoing, ambitious and have a good ability to work in a team. You take responsibility, are detailed and make sure to deliver on time and with the right quality.
· You have experience working in Excel. Knowledge in SAP is an advantage.
You can communicate in English, both in speech and in writing. Other languages are meritorious.
Job ID: 122889
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time