Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Healthcare IT Data Analyst (m/f/d) to design the future of Healthcare IT solutions.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will develop and prepare implementation concepts, methodology, trainings and processes to execute innovative and cost-effective Healthcare IT solutions for our customers for e.g. Integrated Decision Support-, Recording Solutions
- You will define workshops to prepare our regional implementation engineers for their tasks
- You will support training sessions, workshops or briefings and advise colleagues as well as internal partners on implementing products from our Healthcare IT solution portfolio in customer projects
- You support describing the integration of products from our Healthcare IT solution portfolio with products from other manufacturers
- You will define, collect and assess product requirements for new product versions, mainly in the areas of suitability for implementation, user-friendliness, ease of maintenance and integration, and communicate these to the development department and track their implementation
- You will help to process support requests from the field during the implementation phase
- You will determine the content and scope of professional services for implementation
- You will assist with planning, implementation, support and documentation for clinical tests on the customer's site and will be responsible for ensuring that structured feedback relating to the quality of products, implementation times and outlay are communicated to product management and R&D
- You will contribute to the continuous improvement of implementation processes and methods
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree in IT, medical systems, electrical engineering or a comparable discipline
- You have initial experience in an IT environment in the field of Healthcare, and have ideally already gained experience of implementing IT customer projects
- You have basic knowledge regarding clinical and radiological workflows
- We are also happy to receive your application if you have a bachelor's degree or completed professional training and further education in connection with additional professional experience in this field
- You have basic knowledge of medical standards (DICOM, HL7, FHIR, IHE)
- You have a general understanding of medical terminology
- You have experience in dealing with workstations, servers, networks and hardware as well as virtualization
- You have basic knowledge in working and implementing relational databases (SQL Server preferred)
Your attributes and skills:
- You enjoy working in project teams and are familiar with basic project management methods
- Cooperation with colleagues and partners in other countries is second nature to you. You are business-fluent in English (German is an advantage) and have very good communication skills
- Your analytical and structured way of working is also an asset
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 122914
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Either