Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Implementation / Migration Engineer (m/f/d) für Healthcare IT & Digitalization Solution Projects to ensure the success of our Healthcare IT Customer projects.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the success of your parts of Healthcare IT and Digitalization projects in time, budget and quality as contracted
- You coordinate your work packages for successful project execution
- You support during sales phase
- You analyze your solution components with regard to feasibility
- You own your work packages during the implementation phase of the project
- you ensure efficient implementation, including installation / data migration of your subprojects
- You are responsible for documentation and handing over your deliverables to the customer and to the service organization
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree (master) in IT, medical systems, electrical engineering or a comparable discipline
- You can offer initial relevant professional experience in an IT environment in the field of Healthcare, and have ideally already gained experience in implementing and integration of IT and digitalization customer projects
- You have initial practical experience in a technical/ commercial business area
- We are also looking for applicants with a bachelor's degree or completed professional training and further education in connection with additional professional experience in this area
- You have initial experience with clinical, radiological or cardiological workflows
- You have a basic knowledge of medical standards (DICOM, HL7, FHIR, IHE) and experience in dealing with workstations, servers, networks and hardware as well as virtualization
Your attributes and skills:
- You like cooperating with colleagues and partners in other countries. You are business-fluent in English (German is an advantage) and have good communication skills
- You enjoy working in project teams and have basic project management skills
- Your analytical and structured way of working is also an asset
- You have the ability to interact with interdisciplinary & international teams and are willing to travel internationally on business trips (approx. 30%)
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 122924
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Either