IT Application Specialist
- Guarantee excellent IT infrastructure stability for general IT operation
- Take full responsibility for the business application covering incident handling and preventive maintenance activities
- Develop BPM Process and upgrade works, and be involved in requirement investigation, system design, user training, deployment
- Follow the defined vision, mission and strategy in IT by communicating with IT supervisor and team member for understanding and execution
- Support project implementation and IT decisions by working closely with the colleagues in the team
- Implement IT regulation and compliance process with global standard & local features following the IT regulation and execute as required
- Work together with IT supervisor and other IT colleagues to delivery IT operation result by close communication with the manager and partners inside the team to align the task and responsibility
- B.S. or M.S. in Information Technology
- 5+ years’ work experiences in application development and implementation
- One or more coding skill, .Net/Java/Python etc.
- Familiar with WebAPI/WebService/Micro Service etc.
- Familiar with database and procedure
- Familiar with software development cycle.
- Working for multinational business organization, be the member of the IT project which covers technology implementation and process
- Plant floor experience, medical device Industry is a plus
- Experience in Machine Tool PLC and SCADA software program is a plus
- Experience in data collection and reporting is a plus
- Experience in technologist with exposure to a variety of shop floor manufacturing applications, with a focus on manufacturing, machine tool, or robotics are a plus.
Job ID: 122945
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time