Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our team in Switzerland as Application Specialist Surgery to support our hospital clients bringing in your expertise regarding trainings and presentations.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- As application specialist in Surgery, you will plan and conduct demonstrations and trainings for our products in the field of Surgery (in particular mobile C-arms).
- You will support the operating personnel of our customers in case of arising questions and build up hence good relationships with the users through your continuous support.
- You will coordinate with our Expert Sales in Switzerland.
- You will also be supported by our technical service if you have any application-related questions.
- As part of our organization, you will also maintain contacts with our headquarters in Germany.
- You will work from your place of residence (home-based) and visit customers throughout Switzerland; hence your new job will mean a high level of travel.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de-ch/clinical-specialities/surgery.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Based on your apprenticeship as an MTRA, nurse or medical technician, you have gained several years of professional experience in a surgical environment or in X-ray diagnostics.
- You have extensive experience in the use of mobile C-arms in various clinical disciplines.
- In addition, you have basic medical knowledge and are familiar with the workflow and the technical conditions in the operating room.
- Professional use of MS-Office and presentation techniques are a matter of course for you.
Your personality and skills:
- You work independently and are adaptable to changing requirements.
- You have a high degree of team spirit, strong communication skills and a pronounced customer orientation.
- Your knowledge of German and French is on a proven very good level; furthermore, you have a good command of English.
- You are willing to travel within Switzerland at around 80% of your working time; in exceptional cases you will also travel abroad.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our Career
Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de-ch/about.
Would you like to know more? Talk to us! The contact person for this job advertisement is Daniela Antoni, Tel.: +41 58 199 14 14.
To recruitment agencies:Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 122973
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Either