Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name,
Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their
energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined
with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Product Sales Manager.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Ensure efficient execution of all CS US Business Management Processes in order to drive CS US Revenue and coverage growth
- Regional Market analysis and competitive transparency
- Regional Customer base analysis and business potential identification
- Provide high quality market data for CS US Product Manager and propose and implement Service portfolio, offerings and pricing in responsible region
- Responsible for Regional CS US Business management
• Fully support CS US Product Manager in developing market and customer oriented service marketing strategies, offerings, communication methods
• Assist CS US Product Manager in developing new services and opportunities , rollout and implementation in the responsible region
• Build/develop the customer relationship with academic leader hospitals& KOL hospitals in the region
• Fully support service sales team and KAM team success in CS US business
• Manager dedicated CS US BP by rapid growth, training, business analysis and so on
• Implement CS US Go To Market strategy
• Fulfill other tasks assigned by Superior
Your qualifications and experience:
At least 5 years' experiences in the field of medical imaging ，and no less than 3 years US product/service sales experience; or no less than 3 years' related business management experience in the field of medical imaging
Bachelor degree or above with major in electronic engineering/medical engineering
Highly computer literate with good experience in using Microsoft Office applications
Excellent listening, reading, verbal and written skill in English
Business result-oriented, marketing sensitivity and quick learner
Good communication and interpersonal skill
Hard working spirit and proactive attitude
Frequent travel is required
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 122976
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time