• You will be integrated into an operational team starting on your very first day, with whom you will collaborate.
• The tutor — an experienced professional — will give assistance, guiding you through the internship with know-how and advice.
• You will have the opportunity to learn how to work in SAP.
• You will be responsible with the processing, sorting and organizing commercial documents, invoices and contracts.
• You will support the commercial team in different activities.
• You will gain insights regarding commercial best practices.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate:
• Student, graduate or following a Master’s program in Economic or Economic Engineering field;
• Achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities are a plus;
• Basic theoretical knowledge in different areas of the economic field;
• Attention to detail;
• Open-minded and responsible;
• Motivated and with the ability to learn and grow;
• Good interaction and communication at all levels of the company;
• Good English skills – written and spoken;
• Good Microsoft Office skills;
• Paid working student program plus additional benefits (meal tickets, gift tickets, medical subscription, etc.);
• Possibility to become a permanent colleague of ours after 1 year;
• An opportunity to learn and grow;
• Real life working experience;
• An open environment where you can express your ideas and take initiatives;
• A very nice set up, where we really care about our people;
Working program flexibility: 4 or 6 hours/day.
Job ID: 122986
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either