We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy-efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. We help to create intelligent solutions and perfect places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Region Europe, with around 7’400 colleagues, is responsible for the solution and service business in the assigned European countries and is market leader in Europe. Our Strategic Communication team located in Zurich is looking for a motivated colleague to support our strategy execution and transform culture and workflows with appropriate communications activities. You will be part of an engaged team who will be happy to introduce you in our environment.
Your new responsibilities
- Ensure that communication supports the strategy execution and stakeholder priorities with an emphasis on internal communications and social media
- Work out and implement communication concepts including the organization of conferences and events
- Prepare presentations, write Newsletters and articles, create videos and organize Webcasts
- Contribute to the development of the regional strategy, gather, analyze and draw conclusions out of financial and market information
- Provide dedicated, timely communications support to senior management
Your skills and experience
- Degree in Communications/PR, Business Administration or comparable qualification
- At least three years of experience in a similar communication role
- Experience in coordinating conferences and major events on international level
- Passionate storyteller with strong writing and editing skills
- Knowledge of graphical programs and video editing like InDesign, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop
- Digital mindset with an ability to implement digital tools into overall communications activities
- Personality with a can-do attitude and confident in consulting senior management
- Excellent oral and written skills in English. German is desirable. French would be an advantage
Who and where we are
Get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 122993
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Either